Welcome to Leander Construction, Inc.
A Full Service Construction Company
From a predestined beginning in 1991 to the present, we have been driven by our mission to create exceptional facilities that improve the lives of others. Now a third-generation company, we place a high value on family and faith in God. LCI has shown dramatic growth over the years and although many things have changed since 1991, many things have not changed at all. We care about our clients, we care about our employees and we care about the communities we serve.
Leander Construction, Inc. is a value-based general contracting firm driven by our core value of caring. Through that value, we offer a great building experience - from pre-construction services to craftsmen that know the meaning of excellence. Our approach is unique from most construction firms in that we emphasize accountability, innovation and integrity. With proven expertise in multiple building types, our goal is to build exceptional facilities and lasting partnerships with our clients, subcontractors and suppliers.
Leander Construction, Inc. is a full service construction company, covering all aspects of a construction project from pre-construction services to the finishing touches, all completed with the highest standards of quality. We provide a great team of construction experts from the office to the field, using structured communication and management tools. We provide and adhere to detailed electronic schedules along with providing quality assurance and quality control procedures for every aspect of the project. Our relationship with subcontractors and suppliers insure our clients of the best manpower and materials at the lowest possible prices. These standards enhance our ability to bring the lowest competitive price, highest level of performance, and a reasonable timeline to the table.
- In Febuary, it was with heavy heart that we laid the founder of LCI, Jerry Leander, to rest. He touched so many lives during his time and we will always remember his work and generosity. We will continue on the work that he started some 25 years ago.
- Kewanee WWTP Clarifier
- Moline WWTP South Slope
- Church Steeple Work, St. Marys Church- Canton, IL
- Galesburg CUSD Life Safety Work
- Prophetstown WWTP Aeration
- WWTF Renovations- Fort Madison, IA
- WWTF Improvements- Byron, IL
- Elevator Upgrade-Eisenhower Tower- Macomb, IL
- Safety remains one of our highest priorities in 2016. We have logged over 46,000 hours without a "serious injury".
24472 North County Highway 6
Canton, Illinois 61520
(309) 647-7400 - Phone
(309) 647-7401 - Fax