Welcome to Leander Construction, Inc.
A Full Service Construction Company
From a predestined beginning in 1991 to the present, we have been driven by our mission to create exceptional facilities that improve the lives of others. Now a third-generation company, we place a high value on family and faith in God. LCI has shown dramatic growth over the years and although many things have changed since 1991, yet many things have not changed at all. We care about our clients, we care about our employees and we care about the communities we serve.
Leander Construction, Inc. is a valued-based general contracting firm driven by our core value of caring. Through that value, we offer a great building experience - from pre-construction services to craftsmen that know the meaning of excellence. Our approach is unique from most construction firms in that we emphasize accountability, innovation and integrity. With proven experts in multiple building types, our goal is to build exceptional facilities and build lasting partnerships with our clients, subcontractors and suppliers.
Leander Construction, Inc. is a full service construction company, covering all aspects of a construction project from pre-construction services to the finishing touches, all completed with the highest standards of quality. We provide a great team of construction experts from the office to the field, using structured communication and management tools. We provide and adhere to detailed electronic schedules along with providing quality assurance and quality control procedures for every aspect of the project. Our relationship with subcontractors and suppliers insure our clients of the best manpower and materials at the lowest possible prices. These standards enhance our ability to bring the lowest competitive price, highest level of performance, in a reasonable timeline to the table.
- Tim Lipp and Tim Driscoll have been recently hired in the positions of Vice President of Project Management and Project Manager respectively.
- During the last quarter of 2014 we were successful on four (4) consecutive projects which will start this spring. These projects are:
- Water Pollution Control Plant Improvements, Keokuk, IA
- Combined Sewer Overflow (CSO), Pekin, IL
- Odor Control Upgrades-Phase 2, Decatur, IL
- Danvers Water Treatment Facilities Upgrade, Danvers, IL
- Safety remains a HIGH PRIORITY in 2015 as we have logged 45,000 hours without a "Seroius Injury"
P.O. Box 345
24472 North County Highway 6
Canton, Illinois 61520
(309) 647-7400 - Phone
(309) 647-7401 - Fax