Welcome to Leander Construction, Inc.
A Full Service Construction Company
From a predestined beginning in 1991 to the present, we have been driven by our mission to create exceptional facilities that improve the lives of others. Now a third-generation company, we place a high value on family and faith in God. LCI has shown dramatic growth over the years and although many things have changed since 1991, yet many things have not changed at all. We care about our clients, we care about our employees and we care about the communities we serve.
Leander Construction, Inc. is a valued-based general contracting firm driven by our core value of caring. Through that value, we offer a great building experience - from pre-construction services to craftsmen that know the meaning of excellence. Our approach is unique from most construction firms in that we emphasize accountability, innovation and integrity. With proven experts in multiple building types, our goal is to build exceptional facilities and build lasting partnerships with our clients, subcontractors and suppliers.
Leander Construction, Inc. is a full service construction company, covering all aspects of a construction project from pre-construction services to the finishing touches, all completed with the highest standards of quality. We provide a great team of construction experts from the office to the field, using structured communication and management tools. We provide and adhere to detailed electronic schedules along with providing quality assurance and quality control procedures for every aspect of the project. Our relationship with subcontractors and suppliers insure our clients of the best manpower and materials at the lowest possible prices. These standards enhance our ability to bring the lowest competitive price, highest level of performance, in a reasonable timeline to the table.
- Larry Backes and Tom Utley have recently joined our company as project superintendents. Both Larry and Tom will be great additions to our field department.
- During 2015 LCI will have under contract approximately 35 million dollars worth of new work. In the last quarter of 2015 we have been awarded the following projects:
- Pittsfield WWTP
- Morrisaon WWTP Improvements
- Wet Weather Optimization Project-Davenport, IA
- Safety remains one of our highest priorities in 2015. We have logged over 100,000 hours without a "serious injury".
P.O. Box 345
24472 North County Highway 6
Canton, Illinois 61520
(309) 647-7400 - Phone
(309) 647-7401 - Fax