Leander is always looking for highly qualified individuals to join our Team; whether it be the project management and estimating staff, field production forces or administrative/compliance personnel.
Please send your resume to email@example.com and indicate the department and/or the position that you are interested in pursuing.
Leander Construction, a general contractor, is seeking a qualified candidate for a construction shop/logistics position.
- Effective organization of all contractor yard equipment and material
- Prepare weekly task schedules and review with company general superintendent
- Manage the distribution of materials and equipment to company project sites. Material procurement as needed
- Tracking of all major tools and equipment including the maintenance schedules of same
- Ensure that all activities support and comply with the company safety policy
- Building and Grounds maintenance work can be expected
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent time management and organizational/communication skills
- Broad understanding of commercial construction, related materials and tasks involved
- Basic mechanical knowledge of small engines
- Basic computer knowledge including Microsoft Office software
- High School Diploma
- Three plus years of experience in construction or related industry
- Possess CDL Class A license
This position is subject to overtime requirements but is also subject to part-time demand and, to a lesser extent, weather related (winter) shut down. Compensation will be commensurate with experience. We offer a comprehensive benefit program.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or to: Leander Construction, Inc.
24472 N. County Highway 6
Canton, IL 61520